• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

model 70 stock

CDNN may have a wood stock for a model 70. The caliber is .375 H&H Mag. I will look for you since it has been awhile I saw them there. They do not have any left as of 03/20/2020

Last edited:
what is the screw spacing on that? I have a wood stock off a 1974 Mod 70 that was chambered in 270. If this would work text me at 612-964-8114 Ben
The I had pillars installed and the action bedded.

My son has a model 70 stock that was on a 375 H & H Mag. made in 1987. It is blemished when my gunsmith was bedding some resin got in the first recoil lug. It is serviceable and very strong. He is asking 75.00 for it.

I have two... 7-5/8" hole to hole, one is a custom, one is a factory stock. Both need refinishing.

The original is very plain wood, impressed checkering, after market metal grip cap, single crossbolt of some sort, barrel channel for a heavy varmint barrel. I have the original (3 bolt) aluminum trigger guard and hinged magazine cover but no spring or cartridge riser plate. It has been bedded in the recoil lug area and approx. 3" of the barrel canal. Was originally a 220 Swift.

The custom appears to be some sort of French or California walnut, high contrast, light and dark. Contrasting forend cap and pistol grip cap with diamond inlay, skip line checkering. I added a stock reinforcement in front of the trigger well similar to the stock bolt on the original stock. No hard parts available. The recoil lug area is bedded. Originally held a 338 Win. mag.

Please PM for pics. I have a bunch. Factory stock $100 with bottom metal, shipped. Custom stock $175 shipped. Both for $250 shipped.
P3290003.JPGP3290020.JPG

I have two... 7-5/8" hole to hole, one is a custom, one is a factory stock. Both need refinishing.

The original is very plain wood, impressed checkering, after market metal grip cap, single crossbolt of some sort, barrel channel for a heavy varmint barrel. I have the original (3 bolt) aluminum trigger guard and hinged magazine cover but no spring or cartridge riser plate. It has been bedded in the recoil lug area and approx. 3" of the barrel canal. Was originally a 220 Swift.

The custom appears to be some sort of French or California walnut, high contrast, light and dark. Contrasting forend cap and pistol grip cap with diamond inlay, skip line checkering. I added a stock reinforcement in front of the trigger well similar to the stock bolt on the original stock. No hard parts available. The recoil lug area is bedded. Originally held a 338 Win. mag.

Please PM for pics. I have a bunch. Factory stock $100 with bottom metal, shipped. Custom stock $175 shipped. Both for $250 shipped.
View attachment 184418View attachment 184419
looking for one with two.recoil bolts for a 300 weatherby barrel

Check with your local gunsmith regarding the stock bolts. The longer they have been in business the more likely they will have some. The stock has two recoil cutouts for a two recoil lug barrel. You can call Ricky Huff at 817 522 2603.

Recent Posts