For Sale Model 70 Extreme Weather 30-06 + Maven RS2 + Timney

fightthenoise

The Rifle
FN-made Model 70 Extreme Weather Stainless Steel in 30-06. ~100 rounds down the tube. The trigger guard shows wear, but the rest of the rifle is in great shape. Functions flawlessly, and is very accurate. Trigger has been upgraded to Timney

3 - j7eNVBX.jpg
4 - xmKjm76.jpg
11 - iKYqYtI.jpg

LINK TO FULL ALBUM

Load Data
180 Nosler Partitions under RL26 @ 2960 FPS ~0.6 MOA
2 - g7nJscS.jpg
178 ELD-X under RL17 @ 2867 FPS ~0.7 MOA
1 - vXZXDr4.jpg
Ladder:
IMG_9681 copy-2.jpg
200 ELD-X under RL26 @2820 FPS - I didn't shoot this load for groups, but it is under MOA
The gun is a shooter

The Scope
Maven RS2 2-10x38 Duplex reticle. Great shape, glass is flawless. I haven't dismounted it from the gun, but I imagine there are light ring marks. Scope sits in Warne rings.
12 - 6w9Z13D.jpg
13 - EaoGfTv.jpg

Pricing
Ready to hunt package of rifle, scope, rings, neoprene stock sleeve = $1400 $1350 to your FFL

Rifle alone = $950 $900 to your FFL
Scope alone = $450 TYD

Not open to any trades at the moment.

I prefer PayPal F&F or buyer covers 3.5% fee. No comments, or PayPal might ban us both. FFLs must accept from individuals. Let me know if I missed anything

Last edited:

Latest Classifieds

Nightforce has great tracking capabilities, they are rugged, a bunch of elevation, holds zero forever, and reticles are designed for long range shooting. So if you are looking to shoot long distances constantly, then you need a scope that can take the abuse. -- gilmillan1

Culture Of Excellence At Nightforce Optics
By Len Backus

A high level of quality both in production and in service. Read More

Nightforce is such a solid combo of reticle, available elevation, glass that is good enough to shoot at the longest range you can dial. Nightforce has bullet proof construction that can handle the incidental horse rolling or some other rodeo action. -- bigngreen

Nightforce ATACR Scope Review
By Jeff Brozovich

The new NightForce ATACR is for sure a top choice for any long range shooter. Read More

The total package. Nightforce is the best I have used as far as turret feel and solid detents. I have never had one that didn't track right on and always return to zero. Nightforce NXS is the best value for everything I need. -- Broz

Nightforce Velocity 1000 Reticle Review
By Scott Shreve

I think Nightforce knocked it outta the park with this reticle! Read More

NightForce