• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED MODABLE Yankee Hill machine smooth rifle forearm

Southernfryedyankee

I had a HAAAAAAAARD time finding this, there is at least a 3-4 week wait for these on way to many websites. I bought this 1 and a carbine length but like the carbine length better so this bad boy has to go. This forearm has a full top rail and 3 front rails 1 on each side and 1 on the bottom. There are also machined threaded holes in this to add extra picatinny rails. I am only asking what I payed for it which is $125 shipped. Ill tell you this thing is SICK and will totally spruce up your plain jane looking AR-15. This forearm will also come with a barrel nut, locking nut and anti rotation screws.

This is YHM's description for this forearm

This free floating forearm features a smooth design for a more comfortable grip while incorporating a full length top rail. The forearm also features three 2.5" rails at the end of the forearm to allow the mounting of lights, lasers, and other accessories. This forearm accepts our end caps and uses our anti-rotation screws to ensure the forearm stays solid, even under severe use.

DSCN5207Medium.jpg

DSCN5208Medium.jpg

Here is a pic of my AR with the carbine length smooth forearm (with the forearm for sale underneath). YOU CANT GO WRONG.
DSCN5178Large.jpg