Which do you prefer, moa or mils?

• MOA

Votes: 133 65.2%
  • MIL

Votes: 53 26.0%
  • Use both equally well

Votes: 18 8.8%

• Total voters
MOA for this guy. I just think that way. I'm sure I could use mils but I just keep things simple by running all MOA optics.

I have both, more Moa scopes than Mils, but I prefer Mils. I find it easier to make wind calls with tenths of a mil than half of an moa.
Also the numbers on moa get so large, dialing up 63.75moa and making an 18.5moa wind call gets large.
Next scope I buy will be in Mils

Would that be a Mile shot?

He took his time and more time and more time to make the best shot a little training goes a long way and trigger time knowing your rifle in any condition pays off. I am sure he won Wimbledon in the last 15 seconds... Ask yourself what took him so long to shoot what was he doing?

You think that Hathcock was on the line at Camp Perry figuring his adjustments in inches, when he had MOA adjustments on his sights?

Do you think he switched the system he was so intimately familiar with when he went to Vietnam to hunt people?
yes

The smaller numbers associated with mils are nicer. I find some of the reticles for mil better. Definitely a preference and what you're used to thing. Once you make a dope chart neither make a huge difference