MOA Strikes Again!

Ernie

SPONSOR
IMG_0612.jpg

Thanks to Ernie for posting the pic. I took this Missouri whitetail (12 pointer) on the second evening of season. The MOA is chambered for 308 Winchester and topped with a Burris scope. Ammo was Winchester Ballistic Supreme--150 grain factory fodder. The buck was chasing a couple of does and stopped broadside at 100 yards.

Ernie, that'll make a nice mount. Congratulations. What do you figure your buck weighs. It would be nice if along with post like this if folks could put a weight in even if it's an estimate.:)

Last edited:
Chas1, This buck will field dress approximately 150 pounds. Here in south Missouri we do not have corn and beans like in northern MO but man can we grow rocks :}

Ernie, that'll make a nice mount. Congratulations. What do you figure your buck weighs. It would be nice if along with post like this if folks could put a weight in even if it's an estimate.:)

I wish it was my buck, but it is not.
I just posted the pic for Mark.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.