MOA Rifles Evo Extream

Greg Duerr

Down at the local Gun shop and saw a Rifle that said MOA EVO EXSTREAM looked like a really nice rifle Never seen or heard of this Company.

What have any of you heard??

Bob Beck has been doing the Extreme Outer Limits tv show for years now. He has had some kind of custom rifle partnership with McMillan most of, if not all of, that time. A few years ago he started the MOA rifles. I have not shot one but have had my hands on them. They do not leave a lot to be desired. I think my favorite part of the rifle is the 4" mag box on the magnums.

I bought a MOA Evolution in 308 5 years ago. It was a demo from Bob's shooting school with a NF NXS 3.5-15x50. The rifle was priced $1000 off as a demo package so I took a chance on it. The rifle shot sub .5moa and I was really happy with it. After owning it for a couple years I re barreled it to 6.5 creedmoor. My wife loves the rifle and to this day, just about wont hunt with anything else.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts