Mn wolf plan

Please comment on the man wolf plan before 430 central time
Thanks
WHY, WHY do they feel the need for a public opinion survey??? Sounds like Kommiefornia and the Mt. Lions back in the 80's!!! Garbage, sadly...

WHY, WHY do they feel the need for a public opinion survey??? Sounds like Kommiefornia and the Mt. Lions back in the 80's!!! Garbage, sadly...
Minnesota is absolutely turning into Kommiefornia! I could go on a huge rant about the current state of affairs here! It was terrible before, now just getting worse with 100% lib control.

When I lived in Two Harbors and worked in Silver Bay, it was not uncommon to see a wolf or three or five every week on the way to work and back. My passion was Ruffed Grouse hunting on the north shore of Lake Superior. You don't dare let your bird dog out of sight any more up there. I will say the person who posted the video had far more restraint than I do. I'll just say that any wolf encountered while driving better find the ditch in a big hurry or a collision might occur. Not to mention what happens when I'm out hunting, fishing or hiking with a gun readily available nearby...

Minnesota is absolutely turning into Kommiefornia! I could go on a huge rant about the current state of affairs here! It was terrible before, now just getting worse with 100% lib control.
My friends asked recently what they should know if they were to go visit the Mall of America while on a business trip. I told them to pick up some bullet proof vests and a somali translator.

California Wildlife Protection Act of 1990 (Proposition 117) legally classified mountain lions as a "specially protected mammal". It is unlawful to take, injure, possess, transport, import, or sell any mountain lion or any part or product thereof.
I remember it well. It was added to existing proposition.
They wonder where all the deer are and why they come down into the city to eat cats and dogs. They lose fear of people because they are starving. A little doggy scent on a little kid, not good idea. Plenty of people have been killed and attacked by lions since 1990. How many before ? Ever read about bear attacks ? I know of one since 1990. And numb nuts Newsome tried to ban bobcat hunting. Next he'll try coyotes. I would of ran over that wolf.

On the NW side of I-15 and behind I-210 NE side in the monutains. Mt Bald area there were big horn sheep. They are mostly gone now. Lions took them out. Gameward couldn't figure out what happen to them for awhile.
I hunted in the areas behind Temecula for years. Mostly never saw a lion track. Then in the late 90's they began to show up.

There is something to be said for low velocity small projectiles. They can provide needed distance.

We certainly don't need anymore, we didn't see nearly as many deer this year and no elk. I saw my fist one of the year on 22 Jan 23, a big black one all by itself @ 1107yds. and moving... We saw a lot of this deer hunting this year, that's a 6.5 PRC round for reference!!! SCHOOOT EM ALL!

Wolf 2.jpg
Wolf 3.jpg

On the NW side of I-15 and behind I-210 NE side in the monutains. Mt Bald area there were big horn sheep. They are mostly gone now. Lions took them out. Gameward couldn't figure out what happen to them for awhile.
I hunted in the areas behind Temecula for years. Mostly never saw a lion track. Then in the late 90's they began to show up.
Lion's ran out of deer around Mt. Baldy years ago. Decimated Bighorn's. Moved into cities. Tax payer dollars paid to kill lions that the lion lovers have no clue about. I had a F&G buddy to told me how many lions were trapped and **** each year. Overpopulated. Kill livestock, pets and people. I have many.lolion stories from when I lived there. Thank the Lord I drew my bighorn tag in the San Gorgonio wilderness area in San Bernardino Nat. Forest in 2002. First year they went to a point system. Drew with 0 points and 3 times the people applying for 2 tags. Killed Feb. 2003. I knew the area well and watched Bighorn's there well before there was any tags given. I had photos printed in Society for Conservation of Bighorn Sheep.