Mn wolf plan

I get where you're coming from, but the state is definitely getting more and more left. The range was always democratic. Now with left wing politics, many are not onboard with the whole left agenda. Makes for interesting conversation. We don't bring any politics up anymore at the shack.
They don't like to talk about it either. From what I have seen the left gets up in arms if you say anything about it. Like the 600 million of the illegals coming across the border. Not much for our homeless that are legal. The illegals shouldn't be getting anything, but a kick in their **s back across the border.
I had to laugh the other day. The V.Pres. (aka Spreed Eagle) say how bad it was for the illegals being dump off at her house. Not being protected from the weather. I guess she missed the news on what been going on in Tex. I sure she has a large home. She could have put them up for awhile.
All it does is P***est me off.
I guess people can't figure there nothing for free!
Back to the other wolves!

They don't like to talk about it either. From what I have seen the left gets up in arms if you say anything about it. Like the 600 million of the illegals coming across the border. Not much for our homeless that are legal. The illegals shouldn't be getting anything, but a kick in their **s back across the border.
I had to laugh the other day. The V.Pres. (aka Spreed Eagle) say how bad it was for the illegals being dump off at her house. Not being protected from the weather. I guess she missed the news on what been going on in Tex. I sure she has a large home. She could have put them up for awhile.
All it does is P***est me off.
I guess people can't figure there nothing for free!
Back to the other wolves!
What I dont get is how vehemently they oppose killing any wolf but they just as vehemently support killing defenseless babies...

Did you also see deer?

A friend who has hunted the same area near Bemidji for +20 years told me recently that his area- which has always had a very prolific deer herd- was void of deer this year.
All his group could find was wolf tracks.

It's pretty freaked up to see our Fish and Game Departments cater to the wolf huggers, especially when we are the ones paying their wages and buying their equipment.

It's no longer about science. The science has been proven to work for decades but they still feel the need to change it based on a vocal and well funded few.

Dealing with wildlife professionals in any given state, it's pretty obvious that the anti hunting crowd has infilitrated them making antihunting agendas that much easier to push for and get implemented.

Dont't get me wrong, I am not a "kill them all" person- not even close. But when you see the reality of what is actually going on, it's sometimes hard to NOT want to kill them all
👍🏼

My brother-inlaw lives there. I had ask him about the people there. He it's the city people and they can't out vote the rest of them. Just like the state I came from Mexico-North. Cal. We can't out vote the people along the oceans fronts. Maybe a big earthquake move themo_O into the ocean.
Northern Mexico. I escaped finally . Soooo glad I don't live in dictator Newsome land anymore. Oops ! Is that political ? 🙄

Last edited:
Please explain.
While Minnesota has elected a few Republicans over the years, the overall control has always been solidly Dem.
Just like in California and New York, the way the system is set up the big population centers have the control.
Until Minneapolis votes Republican, which will NEVER happen, Minnesota will remain blue.

While Minnesota has elected a few Republicans over the years, the overall control has always been solidly Dem.
Just like in California and New York, the way the system is set up the big population centers have the control.
Until Minneapolis votes Republican, which will NEVER happen, Minnesota will remain blue.
I see the point you're making and you're categorically correct.

319 square miles of the USA would control the country, if it wasn't for the electoral votes that has to be won to become the president of the United States. Maybe some can't figure out why this fight continues on in Congress all the time. The left is trying all the time to change it to a simple vote, and exclude the electoral college.
Our forefathes were very smart men. I marvel at what those people at the time had a major understanding of governing.
Yet the left wants distroy the constitution.
They are doing everything they can to do that.

Attachments

• 319 Square Miles.pdf
    91.2 KB · Views: 77
319 square miles of the USA would control the country, if it wasn't for the electoral votes that has to be won to become the president of the United States. Maybe some can't figure out why this fight continues on in Congress all the time. The left is trying all the time to change it to a simple vote, and exclude the electoral college.
Our forefathes were very smart men. I marvel at what those people at the time had a major understanding of governing.
Yet the left wants distroy the constitution.
They are doing everything they can to do that.
👍🏼 We better get back to talking about wolves 😉