Mn wolf plan

As usual, The only people that want wolves , don't have to live with them. These game departments are so Liberal now and just don't use science or common sense to manage wildlife. Just the the way the entire country is going.
Exactly. Minnesota is a microcosm of the country at the moment

Lifelong RURAL Minnesotan reporting. I love it here, the whole bit--the libtards and the wingnuts. It's the awesone people, differing opinions and natural beauty that keeps me. I surrender no liberties and fear no boogeyman, the sky is always falling somewhere right? Want to cozy up with like-minded people? Move to Wyoming or Massachusetts. A plurality of folks makes this country and state great. So the pendulum swings back, and forth, and back and forth...

Please comment on the man wolf plan before 430 central time
Thanks
As usual, The only people that want wolves , don't have to live with them. These game departments are so Liberal now and just don't use science or common sense to manage wildlife. Just the the way the entire country is going.
Man that many wolves my lands would be glowing red hot and throat would be torched!!! Season or not oops

Lifelong RURAL Minnesotan reporting. I love it here, the whole bit--the libtards and the wingnuts. It's the awesone people, differing opinions and natural beauty that keeps me. I surrender no liberties and fear no boogeyman, the sky is always falling somewhere right? Want to cozy up with like-minded people? Move to Wyoming or Massachusetts. A plurality of folks makes this country and state great. So the pendulum swings back, and forth, and back and forth...
I get where you're coming from, but the state is definitely getting more and more left. The range was always democratic. Now with left wing politics, many are not onboard with the whole left agenda. Makes for interesting conversation. We don't bring any politics up anymore at the shack.

I get where you're coming from, but the state is definitely getting more and more left. The range was always democratic. Now with left wing politics, many are not onboard with the whole left agenda. Makes for interesting conversation. We don't bring any politics up anymore at the shack.
That's why the Dems have crapped the bed nationally. Lost touch with regular folks in the middle. Recall that the "left" in Minnesota is the D.F.L (Democratic, Farmer, Laborer). And know that plenty of people trend conservative but can't get on board with the "radical" right. So for every person worried about things going left there is someone else who doesn't care about our passions or the second amendment or public lands, etc. But we're nothing without our conflicts right?