• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Mitutoyo Wall Thickness Mic

• Thread starter Deleted member 107666
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 107666

Anybody have one used they're no longer using? I think I just missed one on SH.

Thanks!

Vandy I just bought this one on Amazon seems to be pretty good for $55.00 It has a rubber cap with a small ball in the middle that matches the ball anvil.

iGaging Reloading Micrometer Tube Ball Spherical Anvil 0-1"/0.00005"

Vandy I just bought this one on Amazon seems to be pretty good for $55.00 It has a rubber cap with a small ball in the middle that matches the ball anvil.

iGaging Reloading Micrometer Tube Ball Spherical Anvil 0-1"/0.00005"

Thanks, will go look for it. Do you think the spindle being cut to 60 deg on the K&M version is required to get an accurate measurement closer to the shoulder, or no issues as long as necks are turned to a consistent thickness?

Thanks, will go look for it. Do you think the spindle being cut to 60 deg on the K&M version is required to get an accurate measurement closer to the shoulder, or no issues as long as necks are turned to a consistent thickness?
I really can't give you a honest answer on that. I just try to clean up the outside of the neck hope it get it within a .0005 to .001 all they way around. I don't think you can get the mic all the way to the bottom of the cut.

Recent Posts