• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Misc. Items For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

jgraham01

New Sage International Picatinny Rail PRS2 Monopod Adapter with screws. $10

Used military 1909 Argentine buttstock modified to sporting. $10

New Ruger Hawkeye Alaskan 77, Hogue black Overmolded long action stock with aluminum pillar bedding and Ruger emblem. $50

New Accu-shot mid-height monopod model BT 13-QK. $50

Very early Lyman 17 sight with the Post/Ball and Aperture sight that flips back and forth. Dovetail is .295 so I am not sure if it was modified or was made for a special dovetail. $50

Smith Enterprise Sharps front sight with spirit level and numerous inserts. It looks new and never used in perfect shape. Has a .435 dovetail. $125

Parker Hale #3 tang sight for a Martini rifle. It has an unmarked adjustable aperture eyecup. In great shape. $150

BSA short stem #8 tang sight for a Martini rifle with a Merit #4 adjustable aperture eyecup. In great shape. $150

Original Winchester 1885 #3 30"octagon 38-55 barrel relined to 40-65 with lands/grooves of .396/.406. Re-worked by John King and in excellent shape. $200

New Swarovski 2X Booster with adapters for the older model EL-32 and SLC-42 binoculars which used to sell for over $500 and doubles the power of the binoculars. $200

I accept personal checks and MOs. Shipping, and insurance if wanted, will be calculated based on location and weight. Contact me with any questions. Thanks for looking.

Jerry

New Sage International Picatinny Rail PRS2 Monopod Adapter with screws. $10

Used military 1909 Argentine buttstock modified to sporting. $10

New Ruger Hawkeye Alaskan 77, Hogue black Overmolded long action stock with aluminum pillar bedding and Ruger emblem. $50

New Accu-shot mid-height monopod model BT 13-QK. $50

Very early Lyman 17 sight with the Post/Ball and Aperture sight that flips back and forth. Dovetail is .295 so I am not sure if it was modified or was made for a special dovetail. $50

Smith Enterprise Sharps front sight with spirit level and numerous inserts. It looks new and never used in perfect shape. Has a .435 dovetail. $125

Parker Hale #3 tang sight for a Martini rifle. It has an unmarked adjustable aperture eyecup. In great shape. $150

BSA short stem #8 tang sight for a Martini rifle with a Merit #4 adjustable aperture eyecup. In great shape. $150

Original Winchester 1885 #3 30"octagon 38-55 barrel relined to 40-65 with lands/grooves of .396/.406. Re-worked by John King and in excellent shape. $200

New Swarovski 2X Booster with adapters for the older model EL-32 and SLC-42 binoculars which used to sell for over $500 and doubles the power of the binoculars. $200

I accept personal checks and MOs. Shipping, and insurance if wanted, will be calculated based on location and weight. Contact me with any questions. Thanks for looking.

Jerry

Is the BT13 monopod still for sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.