Miracles Do Happen!

Still long way from shooting, entire shoulder looks like I got kicked by a horse. Sore as all get out. Still huge improvement over having rotator so hoping to be back on range in May. The thought of recoil is NOPE!

0BCB329C-4606-4767-9E3E-FB65CAE26E8B.jpeg

So how many of you bit your cheek, lip or tongue and constantly bit those areas again and again? Well I am trying to do it on bigger scale. So far, I have hit my right shoulder on a door frame 3X and yes, I must say each experience was very unpleasant. So now my wife just laughs when I go through a door sideways....

Your shoulder looks like mine did the first time I injured it Helicopter logging 25 years ago. Detached rotator cuff and broken humerus.
Just had my 3rd surgery 1.5 weeks ago this time fix torn rotator, torn labrum. Torn bicep and clean out arthritis.
Next time new one, take care of it.

I was a little disappointed I didn't get this in a display bottle for posterity! There was all sorts of debris removed as well so hoping PT will show better movement. Surgeon told me they could not believe I was able to shoot bow. Said must of hurt like Dickens...yep.

Prayer works. Very happy for you. This thread is a wonderful testament to the fact that good people and a great Lord still exist in spite of what the news and so many others say. I'm very happy I came across this post. I wasn't aware of any of these details or circumstances prior to today, but I rejoice nonetheless in this fantastic news. God is good!