• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Mint Preban COLT SP1 A-1 ** SOLD** (NE)

theozz

1: Colt SP-1 from the 1970's in excellent, Like new condition. I'm selling this for a friend of my Grandfather and he is the original owner bought new in the the 70's. He bought the rifle new and said he fired 20 rounds through the rifle but being left handed he did not like the spent cases flying buy his face and never fired the rifle since. He is very meticulous on how he keeps his firearms and cleans them at least twice a year whether they need it or not. This is one of the cleanest Sp-1's I have ever seen. He is selling due to medical bills as he has colon cancer and his medical bills are getting higher all the time. He said I could buy the rifle for what he paid and put it in my collection but I told him we could sell it and make some money he could put towards his medical bills. Asking $1750.00 or best reasonable offer for this rifle as I just seen one on Gunbroker bring this price in the exact same condition. He looking for the original box that it came in but I cannot guarantee that it will be found. Also with the rifle comes a padded case,cleaning kit in the butt stock, one Colt 20 round mag, and a B-Square scope mount that fits on the A-1 handle. Eamil me at [email protected] with offers

IMG_0090.jpg

IMG_0089.jpg

IMG_0092.jpg

IMG_0088.jpg

IMG_0083.jpg

IMG_0082.jpg

Last edited: