Minox ZA5

Nimrod

Anyone shooting the Minox scopes, I have read all the old threads and all the reviews I can find. It looks like they have good glass but I couldn't find anything concerning the reliability of the adjustments. Anybody cranking knobs on them? I'm looking at the 3-15 or the 4-20 specifically.

Thanks!

Bob

Having the same problem with getting opinions on one of their spotters and not having any luck either. They are reviewed very well and they have a no fault warranty. No retailers around (cabelas, wholesale sports)have any of their spotting scopes so I might have to buy unseen.

I have a ZA5 3-15x50 and really like it has a hunting scope, clear. I have turned it a few times and it always goes back to POI. If you are looking to dial up and down on a 1" inch tube I would go with a sightron SII big sky or Ziess with target turrets. I say this only because the feel of the minox turrets is not a positive.

For a good price on Minox gear give Tom Clum a call @303-421-2259

Rocky Mountain Specialty Gear - Traditional Archery Suppliers

These guys are personal friends of mine. Let them know Jon Strombeck sent you.

Jon

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.