Minnesota

From WI but might be headed with my brother in law to my sister in law's in Danvers, out in the sticks. They have lots of coyotes there, so I'm told and from what the regs say I shouldn't need a license to hunt them.
I emailed the dnr and they stated that at night it's shotgun only with a flashlight??? Sure would rather use my lighted reticle on my 6.5x284 MOA pistol.
I should probably set up a stand on one of the silos and I could see all the way to SD being so flat ;-))

From WI but might be headed with my brother in law to my sister in law's in Danvers, out in the sticks. They have lots of coyotes there, so I'm told and from what the regs say I shouldn't need a license to hunt them.
I emailed the dnr and they stated that at night it's shotgun only with a flashlight??? Sure would rather use my lighted reticle on my 6.5x284 MOA pistol.
I should probably set up a stand on one of the silos and I could see all the way to SD being so flat ;-))

Those guys from Danvers won't turn you in!! :D

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts