Minimum Powder Charge Help

Shaikh

Hello
How Minimum we charge in Bullet?
If manual says 42grain in 243 or 308 how mutch minimum at least i load the charge?
Regards

Most manuals that I have seen over the years has a minimum and maximum load for a specific projectile. You may want to look at another manual to answer your question.

Most manuals that I have seen over the years has a minimum and maximum load for a specific projectile. You may want to look at another manual to answer your question.
I mean to say if the minimum charge is 42grain can u charge 35grain or less?? Just to check powder bcoz i have suplus powder and dont know mutch about that

Going below recommended starting charges can be just as dangerous as over charging. Make sure you know exactly what powder you have and follow minimum charges to start working up to a good, safe load in your rifle.
Actualy i have wc844 but dont know the exact charge thats why i m trying to do start with low load

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.