Millett scopes?

I would say that their quality is good enough. For the price they are a very good buy. I have 3 of them - 2 Buck Gold 56mm and a TRS-1 50mm. I've had issues with the reticle falling down on one of the Buck Gold's in the past, but the lifetime warranty through Bushnell, who now owns Millett, is hard to beat. I got a brand new on in the box delivered 2 or 3 weeks later.

I bought a DMS 1-4 for my AR. I put about 200 rounds through the rifle before I started to notice black flecks inside the lens. I called Millet(Bushnell) and sent it back. After about a month the replacement arrived, it looked good but once I turned on the Illumination knob the number 7 setting wouldn't work. Sent it back and bought a Leupold Mark AR 1.5-4.

The scopes optics are night and day with the Leupy being way better. This should tell you about Millets glass as the Mark AR is just a rebadged Vari XII from my understanding.

I don't think I would ever buy a Millet again, or deal with Bushnell's customer no service in my experiance.

Good luck.

G-

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.