Mil Spec trigger improvements

I have several AR triggers including a couple Giessile High Speed National match about 7 Larue MBT very very good for the $80 you pay for them a Ruger 2 Stage and idk some other 2 Stage for the money get a Larue. On mil spec I used to polish the engagement surfaces with very high grit diamond stones no angle changing or material removed just to remove the gritty feeling. There are videos online of threading the pistol grip bolt hole all the way getting an Allen set screw and running it up against the trigger to remove some engagement reducing creep. You also need a shorter pistol grip screw. I'm not suggesting anyone do this but I know it can be done. Agian for $80 just buy a Larue trigger and be safe and happy.

I have a trigger that I bought new springs (red and yellow) and grip screw with a set screw In it from Joe Bobs. It's actually a decent trigger now. You can Google it

Jm pro for 125.00 are very good drop in for the money and are adjustable for pull weight. The grip screw trigger jobs I have put in also but take a little tuning

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.