Mil Ranging story

LOL, I took the easy way out! I recently got a new Leupold 8 1/2 x 25 LR M1 with the mildot system. I just call U.S. Tactical Supply, the good folks there sent me a Mildot Master, being old and hard headed this took all the guess work out! The folks at U.S. Tactical Supply were great!

My 2 cents, Vern Harrison

Ian,
Thanks for the articles. Read 'em early this AM after receiving a cancellation from the hospital at which I was scheduled. I'm an RN and do agency (mercenary) work exclusively in whatever ICUs or ERs around Houston that need help. So last minute cancellations aren't unusual.

As to your comments a few notches up, the subject rifle is the same one on which I mounted the forementioned Leupold Mark IV 16X scope. So its also the one with which I'll be doing all the hunts I have scheduled this fall/winter. You'd love it, Ian. I'll e-mail a close-up photo to ya asap.

And by the way, if you ever seriously wanna come down and do a Blackbuck hunt with me, know that I'd consider it an honor and privilege. You, of course, are all booked up for the 2003/04 seasons, and you'll want to get status reports from me on the ranches I hunt this winter. So we'll discuss it all in the Spring.

Thanks again, Ian!

Dave

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.