Mil dot or Tmr? M1 or Target?

I ended up sending it off and getting the tmr reticle. I have shooter ballistic program on my phone and it will do the elevation in moa and the windage in mil. Thanks for all the suggestions.

Good choice, in my opinion. I have the Leupold MK4 6.5-20x50 with the TMR reticle and M1 turrets and love it. The reticle is very fine so it doesn't cover up your target, mine is illuminated for low light shooting, and with practice you could get pretty good at holding for windage using the marks.

I have shooter ballistic program on my phone and it will do the elevation in moa and the windage in mil.

What phone are you using this program on?

I have a Nokia N958GB but will be upgrading to the Nokia N900 as soon as it arrives here in Australia.

I am aware of an app that is available for the I-Phone but am a Nokia person.

Regards,

I too am looking at purchasing a 4.5-14 X 50 with the TMR or Mildot. I was wondering about front focal plane as well. Would like to hear from the experts here. I'm just a nooby.

Thanks,
Ryno

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts