Might want to order parts now...

Mram10us

Biden said in person and on his website that in the first 100 days he would outlaw online sales of anything gun related. They have control of the house, senate so get ready for big changes. Without getting into the politics, the reason many companies are getting low on supply could be the fact they don't want inventory they might not be able to sell in the next 3 months. More info would be appreciated.

Biden said in person and on his website that in the first 100 days he would outlaw online sales of anything gun related. They have control of the house, senate so get ready for big changes. Without getting into the politics, the reason many companies are getting low on supply could be the fact they don't want inventory they might not be able to sell in the next 3 months. More info would be appreciated.
I agree with you that if you can get parts now and you have the financial means DO SO.

The fact that he wants to outlaw and online sales shows that this is not just about semi autos but the right to keep and bear arms as a whole.

We still do have a chance to disrupt this in the Senate. But do do so we have to lean as heavy as we can on two democrat senators and one republican senator. The two democrats are Manchin in West Virginia and Senator John Testor in Montana. The republican that we need to put maximum pressure on is Mitt Romney from Utah.

Continue to make preparations for the worst case scenario but do everything you can in the legislative domain so the worst case scenario can be avoided. We have to fight as viciously as Wolverines until the next election.

What makes you think Mitt would give it up on guns? As a Utah resident I'm genuinely curious if I missed something. Murkowski and collins are both moderate republicans, also from extremely pro-gun states. Collins is certainly at risk of going along with some limitations. I know Bernie is liberal, but one thing that kept him from the ticket in 2016 was not being in favor of banning any guns. Neither are either of New Hampshire's senators, and neither is Angus king, last I checked. Most of new england is full of pro-gun liberals and ruger, S+W, Savage, Sig, "Remington" are important employers in their regions. I know the senators are all mostly in favor of background checks and re-closing some loopholes and escalating the punishments for domestic violence, and I know that's too much for some, but they would probably all consider the reasons against bans and other infringements for non-criminals. Most liberals could probably be convinced that banning online sales is pointless and stupid, unless they think its part of a main street revitalization programs or something. Online sales aren't the problem. It's not like a guy about to shoot his wife can get same day Amazon delivery of a gun. Mass shooters aren't getting their guns directly from Midway to their house.

Last edited:
What makes you think Mitt would give it up on guns? As a Utah resident I'm genuinely curious if I missed something. Murkowski and collins are both moderate republicans, also from extremely pro-gun states. Collins is certainly at risk of going along with some limitations. I know Bernie is liberal, but one thing that kept him from the ticket in 2016 was not being in favor of banning any guns. Neither are either of New Hampshire's senators, and neither is Angus king, last I checked. Most of new england is full of pro-gun liberals and ruger, S+W, Savage, Sig, "Remington" are important employers in their regions. I know the senators are all mostly in favor of background checks and re-closing some loopholes and escalating the punishments for domestic violence, and I know that's too much for some, but they would probably all consider the reasons against bans and other infringements for non-criminals. Most liberals could probably be convinced that banning online sales is pointless and stupid, unless they think its part of a main street revitalization programs or something. Online sales aren't the problem. It's not like a guy about to shoot his wife can get same day Amazon delivery of a gun. Mass shooters aren't getting their guns directly from Midway to their house.
Maybe add Colins to the list of folks we need to contact too. Isn't murkowski from Alaska? I would not think that she would go along with it if so.
As far as Romney, you may want too look into him a bit more.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.