• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Midway lots off cci primers pistol and rifle

Seems to be a post every day or so with inventory appearing. Seems like they sit in stock longer and longer, just need prices to drop. Larry is still pretty proud of the primers.

Seems to be a post every day or so with inventory appearing. Seems like they sit in stock longer and longer, just need prices to drop. Larry is still pretty proud of the primers.
You are correct. I may be wrong but this may be the new bottom price. Inflation can't exclude reloading supply's. They will be higher as well. But for the mean time I'm just glad to get them. Now I just have to search for powder everyday. For now I'm happy about it.

Large mag primers say available but won't let you add to cart because they're unavailable…great

You are correct. I may be wrong but this may be the new bottom price. Inflation can't exclude reloading supply's. They will be higher as well. But for the mean time I'm just glad to get them. Now I just have to search for powder everyday. For now I'm happy about it.
They are out of their mind if they want me to believe their costs have more than doubled in a year.

Lower prices at sportsman's and others beg to differ. Once demand drops for ammo there's more primers for the reloading market. Once our demand for primers drops the prices will follow.

I agree but I don't have anywhere like that within a 3 hour drive. So midway is my best option. Still cheaper than driving a tundra across town probably.