Midway: CCI Large Rifle Magnum Primers

I think there is an air of condescension from some folks for us newbies to reloading. I am not going to wait a year to start reloading. Paying an additional $50 more for 1,000 primers is worth the price when I am wanting to start loading and hitting the range.

Good for the folks that have been reloading for years and have stocked up. That is not the case for everyone. Glad you all bought a lifetime of primers when prices we not inflated.
A while back i drove 150 miles ome day to check two component shops for primers # .50/mile thats $75 bucks but i found none. If we are going yo comtinue to shoot & reload then we will pay the price, but not gunbroker prices.

A while back i drove 150 miles ome day to check two component shops for primers # .50/mile thats $75 bucks but i found none. If we are going yo comtinue to shoot & reload then we will pay the price, but not gunbroker prices.
I just spent a bit too much at a small sportsman's auction for Federal Gold Medal large and magnum primers. Haven't we been spending too much on vehicles?

I get notifications from Midway all the time for various items. As mentioned, once you miss it you have to sign back up for notifications.

If I miss an item I go in and set up a notification for that product again. If I pass or buy, once it goes back out of stock I'll sign back up for notification once again. If it's an item I really want I'll sign up a few times for the item. Probably doesn't help but makes me feel better haha.

I get notifications from Midway all the time for various items. As mentioned, once you miss it you have to sign back up for notifications.

If I miss an item I go in and set up a notification for that product again. If I pass or buy, once it goes back out of stock I'll sign back up for notification once again. If it's an item I really want I'll sign up a few times for the item. Probably doesn't help but makes me feel better haha.

Yep

What I do know for sure is, if you place an order, and even a few months back. You can't cancel it later on. I figure I was smart and placed and order with both Midway and Brownell. So I couldn't cancel one order, and now I have two of one items. I won't do that again. Learn the hard way.