Midway: CCI Large Rifle Magnum Primers

I just logged in to my midway account and I have notifications set for that item.
I didn't receive an email! :mad:

Midway had CCI BR4 yesterday at $99 per thousand plus hazmat plus shipping. That's $130/1k primers.
Yeah I paid $105 after everything for 1000 large rifle magnum primers, but its either that or wait 2 years to get them on the shelf lol. Need my .300 for an elk hunt coming up. Hated to pay it, but it is what it is

Yeah I paid $105 after everything for 1000 large rifle magnum primers, but its either that or wait 2 years to get them on the shelf lol. Need my .300 for an elk hunt coming up. Hated to pay it, but it is what it is
I think there is an air of condescension from some folks for us newbies to reloading. I am not going to wait a year to start reloading. Paying an additional $50 more for 1,000 primers is worth the price when I am wanting to start loading and hitting the range.

Good for the folks that have been reloading for years and have stocked up. That is not the case for everyone. Glad you all bought a lifetime of primers when prices we not inflated.

The way it was explained to me was if they get 200 bricks they send out 200 notifications. If in a certain amount of time they have 50 left they send out 50 more notifications. I have certain friends who receive several notifications others who never see any🤷‍♂️.

The way it was explained to me was if they get 200 bricks they send out 200 notifications. If in a certain amount of time they have 50 left they send out 50 more notifications. I have certain friends who receive several notifications others who never see any🤷‍♂️.

Interesting if true. Maybe they have an algorithm and only top tier customers get notifications. I doubt that but who knows. I still wonder how many are not aware that if you don't renew your notifications each time you miss out they fall off and will not get notified again.

From what I've seen it doesn't have anything to do with what tier you are. I think it goes off of when you put your notification in but that just speculation.

I tend to have good luck with Midway notifications. Yes, they recently discontinued a number of primers in 5k amount and I got a whole bunch of "item discontinued" message but none for 1k. I get them for ammo and powder to, in the past week some 10mm factory ammo and VV N320 (pistol powder) if I remember right. But the one point was important if a notification goes out and it is gone when you get there you do need to reset the notification. I personally have never gotten notification based on my wish list, only when using the notify button on out of stock items.

Recent Posts