• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED MidSouth has Shooters World Powder

I can confirm that they HAD said powder, in-stock, just about 30 minutes ago. As I did not need rifle nor large handgun, I did not partake. However, it was there... sorry to those that didn't get any.

I can confirm that they HAD said powder, in-stock, just about 30 minutes ago. As I did not need rifle nor large handgun, I did not partake. However, it was there... sorry to those that didn't get any.
No problem, I talked to manager they been out of all powders for 2-3 weeks
They said I read the ad wrong

****... that makes me feel "baited and switched", on your behalf! These are tough times. But keep a stuff upper lip. I scored small handgun and H- rifle powders. You have to be ready to go, at a moments notice. Swift is the word, sharp is the sword!

As well as Alliant and Ramshot.

If y'all want I'll just keep updating this same thread rather than posting new ones.
Working behind a computer I can usually catch them pretty quickly...
Precision? For those of us who are new to online shopping for powders? Also, while I definitely appreciate you doing this, if it's not too much trouble just to post the link? If that is allowed.

Precision? For those of us who are new to online shopping for powders? Also, while I definitely appreciate you doing this, if it's not too much trouble just to post the link? If that is allowed.

I was surprised when I saw 4 different types of Shooter's World powders at midsouth yesterday. All 8lb jugs.