• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Midsouth has H1000

Went to cabelas several times over the last 2 weeks, I live a couple miles from one, to check powder inventory. Supposedly if the container is on shelf they have it. There was a , h-1000,h-4350, retumbo containers on shelf so I asked if they could get me 4 of each. The dumb a?? Comes back and says they don't have any of them. I start asking what is back there and he says if it's in stock the bottle will be on shelf. I said I just asked about 3 that were on shelf and you don't have them. Is it possible that some that aren't on shelf could be in stock and just not put out yet. He says no and walked away! I did multiple times and same thing every time! I'm a big believer in buying local, don't online shop much but bass pro/ cabelas chain is slowly losing my business

Went to cabelas several times over the last 2 weeks, I live a couple miles from one, to check powder inventory. Supposedly if the container is on shelf they have it. There was a , h-1000,h-4350, retumbo containers on shelf so I asked if they could get me 4 of each. The dumb a?? Comes back and says they don't have any of them. I start asking what is back there and he says if it's in stock the bottle will be on shelf. I said I just asked about 3 that were on shelf and you don't have them. Is it possible that some that aren't on shelf could be in stock and just not put out yet. He says no and walked away! I did multiple times and same thing every time! I'm a big believer in buying local, don't online shop much but bass pro/ cabelas chain is slowly losing my business
They have gone the way of walmart, home depot, lowes and many others, customer service is non existent.