• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Midsouth H1000 in stock

338weatherby

Already gone. So frustrating. Feel like everyone is buying in excess because they fear it'll never come back. I've spoken with several people who have specifically stated "buying enough reloading supplies for children and grandchildren". Calm down people. I literally can't shoot a new gun I finished building 6 months ago.

Edit: sorry for the rant. If anyone in DFW TX has H1000, I'll pay $50 per lb.

Ya I agree with that I have tried several times to get just one or two pounds and sold out before could log in

I stay logged in on these websites to save time. I've waiting for H1000 like the rest. Took a break from work and refreshed Midsouth and I thought it was a typo , H110 usually makes me look twice. Honestly, I'd say it was on there three minutes tops. Took me a few minutes to post and when I went back it was still there. I have a 338LM being built as well as a 7 saum that I need it for. I've seen lots on Midsouth lately and like there site better than others for sorting in stock items. Create an account and be ready. My guess is that H1000 will pop up on another site shortly.

Recent Posts