• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Midsouth Crashes

SeboCreek

Saw Midsouth showed CCI magnum and large rifle primers. Tried to put in cart. Site cut me off several times. Tried calling. Busy. Busy. Busy. Finally got all the way to the cart. Pushed checkout and got site down for maintenance. After having in cart showing in stock site came back up and showed back order ok. Thought about it and said why not. Wouldn't let me checkout. Oh well something to do while drinking morning coffee. Anything think big tech companies behind the crashing and maybe they are the hoarders. Sorry the stuff these days makes you think crazy things. Time for some more coffee.

Yeah had a big problem with Shooters Pro Shop too. Sat with items in cart for over an hour before it let me check out. Sign of the times. We're getting hosed!

there were literally thousands of people trying to check out at once, me one of them. That's what crashed the site.
Get any extra goodies you really don't need you want to share? Just kidding. Hope you were successful and yes hopefully we can tell our grandchildren about the old days when ammunition was hard to buy, but now available.

I got an email from a supplier that had 100,000 jhp bullets in stock I went straight to my account when I paid for them 2min total time of the transaction there stock was gone. I'm sorry for sig v crown 115 9mm bullets I got 4000 of them just as good as gold right now lol

Everything I've seen is out of stock within minutes if not seconds...
Makes it almost impossible to buy unless you don't sleep and keep refreshing your screen constantly.

If anyone is near Fort Walton Beach, FL. I have box (1000) Federal Large Rifle MAGNUM GM 215M primers I bought inadvertantly instead of GM 210 LR Match primers to either trade for an equal number of Large Rifle primers, or sell for what they originally cost me $58.57 (54.99 + tax).
Will take these if available