• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

mid south back up

Interesting, make a bullet that requires a special seating stem that only fits their die....if I'm understanding is correct....then wow what a racket

Interesting, make a bullet that requires a special seating stem that only fits their die....if I'm understanding is correct....then wow what a racket
You got it! But as I stated you can load them in stages pretty darn well! Like a dummy when I bought my first ATIPs I bought the stem right beside them....Got home....looked at it and said "Daaaaaahhhhh"....as I had RCBS DIES!

mid south is back up with powders available but the new site crashed within minutes might be worth watching
I'm thinking and may be reaching here but big tech has far reaching abilities into every realm of the internet. It could be the cause of all this.

I'm thinking and may be reaching here but big tech has far reaching abilities into every realm of the internet. It could be the cause of all this.
everybody that uses mid south got the email. every site has been crashing because of volume. we all watch and post when things arrive and the madhouse begins. just the new norm for now. I am starting to enjoy the treasure hunt

Recent Posts