mid south back up

LanceS4803

Total free-for-all yesterday.
They shut down the entire website and closed all day Friday for inventory and then getting ready to go back on-line Saturday morning. When they hit the On button Saturday afternoon, all hell broke loose!
Primers went first, then the run on powders. Pretty amazing to watch it unfold.

skipglo

LRH Team Member
I was able to pick up 200 of the .264 153 A-TIP. I wanted to get the Berger’s but in watching some hunting videos the A-TIP seems to be doing pretty well. It sure boosts my range on animal coming from the 143gr ELD-X.

ATIPs across the board recommend their SPECIAL SEATING STEM! However I find seating 1/3 depth, turn shell a bit...seat...turn shell seat to finish works pretty darn well

skipglo

LRH Team Member
I've noticed the same here in CO, lots of 6.5 and 308 A-tips on the shelves. I'm assuming it's the price.
Your assumption would be bang on....same with food hoarding when pandemic first hit....no regular hamburger or 10.00 steaks...shelf full of 40.00 steaks and extra lean burger!

caiati

ATIPs across the board recommend their SPECIAL SEATING STEM! However I find seating 1/3 depth, turn shell a bit...seat...turn shell seat to finish works pretty darn well
Seating stem?

skipglo

LRH Team Member
Seating stem?
Screenshot_20210207-112438.png

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.