Mid Priced Scopes

Daniel Garmon

I just bought a Leupold 4x12 -42 Vari-1 Its a great scope for the price $330 and has a life time garranty , don't overlook Leupold there a very nice scope.

gj

I've heard nothing but good thing about Athlon I've been wanting to look through them but no one around here carries them.
Well i cant voice my opinion about there upper end model but there cheapo version 6-24x50 STINKS, i have 2 of them by accident!

Newbweatherby

I am sorry to hear that gj,but that seems to be pretty common across all brands of optics for entry level ,I've had my share untill finally I was finally able to get something I liked.

hazer

I bought a swfa 6x on there black friday special. Best scope I've looked through including my steiner. Wish I'd bought 3 of them.

Dosh

11, my son's pal just bought a Nikon Prostaff 7, don't recall the power. I looked through this scope and was impressed. Your 2.5X10X50 #16320 is on sale at Opitcs Planet $329.95 free shipping. There are a ton of positive posts on this forum of Nikon's great customer service. I have several Nikon scopes of various models and they all hold turret settings very well.
I posted this four years ago. Presently a Nikon scope is a crapshoot since the have reneged on their lifetime warranty and no fault warranty. They are decent scopes, but if in need of repair you're out of luck!

Eagel Builder

1. Leupold 2. Burris 3. Weaver -Japan not the Phillippines models and have steel tube -El Paso but lens coating is fading. 4. Nikon - Japan.

Trending threads