Mexico hunting

stlbndr

I know this isn't long range hunting but we all love hunting pics and this is the trophy section. So I thought I would post a Picture of my first morning in Mexico. We worked the cotton feilds pushing the pheasant to the end then they would burst out and then it was on. Each morning we all got our limit by 9, then we would go get some tacos. I think we ate more then we shot. Shooting a 12 gauge Weatherby.

Attachments

• 2012-10-19 15.07.16.jpg
    2012-10-19 15.07.16.jpg
    175.1 KB · Views: 138
The daily bag limit is 18 on your person. So we would each get our limits by 9 am go get tacos, give all the rest away then go out and do it again for the afternoon. That night more tacos and BBQ. Like I said I think we ate more than we shot. LOL

We were south of Mexicali in the town of Jalisco. It's all farm land as far as the eye can see. So all the upland game and water fowl you could ever want. In my picture you can see some quail sitting in front of my pheasants.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.