Mesa Ti action

Andrew Massi

Anyone want to share their experience with the mesa precision action either ti or stainless? I'm considering picking one up in long action
Any gremlins to be aware of

So I have a Ti And 2 SS . And built a couple 300 prc for me and friends. To be honest I love the weight and the honey comb actions. The TI action is not the smoothest but is ok. But get rough feeling when working the bolt in one or two spots but you can still close it just need to put an little more force to it if that makes any sense. Witch I hear is because it's TI. And the SS actions they are heavy but over all balance well in my set up . But it's Much smoother if you when working the bolt.. to be honest I just put together a 300 prc in the anti action it's by far my favorite out of the other Mesa and the same weight as the Mesa TI. . Hope that helps

I'm really happy with my Mesa Summit Ti. (Build here)

My has been reliable and cycles well. With the coating they use, it is smoother than some of the other Ti actions I have messed with. Love the design of the bolt pattern and the ergos of the bolt lift, etc. No "gremlins to be aware of" from my experience thus far.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.