Mesa Precision Arms

Allen Kitts

Just wondering if anyone on here has had any experience with Mesa Precision Arms. We are thinking about ordering a couple of their rifles and wanted to check the wind for anything that may be blowing out there for information/reviews or real world comments. Thanks guys.

They've built me two. A uber light 65 saum, Lone peak ti, 24" sendero light proof, mcmillan game hunter, Hawkins bdl, came in at 6.1#, great lil rifle, shot copper creek 143eldx ammo into tiny lil groups. They also built me a 300 norma on one their in house ti crux actions. The rifle shot half moa with lapua match ammo. I just did not like their actions. Mesa offers a unique system in the fact the have a lot of, or access to several in stock parts through red hawk rifles. They're somewhat sister companies across the street if you will.

They've built me two. A uber light 65 saum, Lone peak ti, 24" sendero light proof, mcmillan game hunter, Hawkins bdl, came in at 6.1#, great lil rifle, shot copper creek 143eldx ammo into tiny lil groups. They also built me a 300 norma on one their in house ti crux actions. The rifle shot half moa with lapua match ammo. I just did not like their actions. Mesa offers a unique system in the fact the have a lot of, or access to several in stock parts through red hawk rifles. They're somewhat sister companies across the street if you will.
Thanks for the info!