Mesa altitude carbon fiber stocks

Steve bonson

Hi all, anybody using one of these? Thinking about putting together a coyote/varmint gun, 243 on a blueprinted 700 action Bartlein 3B barrel & jewel trigger. Was originally looking at a manners mcs-t but after seeing an 8-12 month wait started looking at other options and found the altitude. 4-6 week wait on these, so what do you guys think? One better than the other? I do understand I'm asking about a pistol grip compared to a verticle grip, I currently have both and am fine with either style. Thank you

They're pretty decent, my only wish is it had a straight comb vs the dropping heel. For long range work from prone it's a little low in the shoulder chest crease. The Tikka version which I have weighs 4-5 oz more than the rem 700 style stock. Everything else is great, light and rigid, solid pillars for bedding. Has nice big palm swell for large hands, molded in grip texture.

They're pretty decent, my only wish is it had a straight comb vs the dropping heel. For long range work from prone it's a little low in the shoulder chest crease. The Tikka version which I have weighs 4-5 oz more than the rem 700 style stock. Everything else is great, light and rigid, solid pillars for bedding. Has nice big palm swell for large hands, molded in grip texture.

I have a tikka one ordered. Hopefully it will ship this week or next. I'll post up on when I get it in.

Mine came in today. Feels great. Very rigid. Fit is perfect. Can't wait to shoot it.
E79B9419-3ABE-404B-94A0-45C17141A866.jpeg

Mine should be shipping out in avout 2-3 weeks. Couldn't be more excited. Saw they are coming out with new color ways soon! Wish I could still change it lol

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.