• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Merry Christmas

I THINK WE SHOULD START UP A MEMBERS IN NEED CATEGORY IN THE CLASSIFIEDS SECTION. IF YOU ARE NEW TO RELOADING AND NEED SOME EQUIPMENT ETC. DONT WORRY ABOUT ASKING ME FOR HELP IF I HAVE SOMETHING THAT I CAN HELP U WITH LET ME KNOW GOD GAVE IT TO ME ANYWAY SO YOU ARE ASKING GOD FOR HELP NOT ME. I TELL U THIS ONLY BECAUSE OF PRIDE ETC. SOME PEOPLE ARE AFRAID TO ASK FOR HELP. EQUIPMENT NOT A PROBLEM, GETTING PRIMERS, POWDER, BULLETS ETC. YOU CAN GET BY WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM YOUR FRIENDS, AS THE SONG GOES.
I think this is a great idea; and I hope that the forum does this. Just my two cents worth.

Middle Jo-ja. I had an infantry Sgt Major from there. I needed an interpreter to understand him most of the time. Road was pronounced "ro" and near was said as "ner" far as "fer", the was said as "da". On an old PRC radio he was ner impossible to understand.

I used to get so mad trying to understand him. I had to get a Suwanee Florida kid who spoke three languages to carry the radio. He spoke North Florida coona$$, Georgia and a smattering of English. You should've seen them two discussing something. I'm telling you it was a modern day version of the Code Talkers.