Merry Christmas!

Santa Jimmy brought me something very special today.

We found what may be a one of a kind Winchester Model 70 Classing Sporting Sharpshooter on GB about four weeks ago. Those who know me know my love affair with the M70 in general and the Sharpshooters in particular.

This one however is unlike any SS I've ever come across. It is a complete stainless, barrel and action and it came from the custom shop already chambered in .300 RUM. Also, instead of the traditional Bell and Carlson stock, this one comes with a McMillan.

This rifle may well become the new star of my entire collection.

Merry Christmas and hopes for a Happy New Year to all from the WildRose Brood.

I'll also speak for Mario Q and offer the same for him. He and his brood are off traveling to spend Christmas with his family and the in laws or I'm sure he'd be here to offer his own best wishes to all.

Merry Christmas all. The wife bought me a Glock 43. Not sure what in the world I will do with it, 6+1 capacity doesn't crank my tractor like my 15+1 old g19. She will probably end up carrying it but hey it's the thought that counts right

I got this from the brown truck yesterday...
135768.jpeg

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.