Merry Christmas to all at LRH....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 41mag, Dec 22, 2006.

1. 41mag

41mag Well-Known Member

Well it has been a year of ups and downs for me and my family. Through it all I have continued to learn, and garnish the knowledge that is shared here at LRH.

I would like to thank all who have responded to my questions, and hope that I have helped some of you whom I resopnded to.

I have had my first custom rifle go from an idea to a true LR hammer as well as extended the effective range of a few of my other rigs. This might have been possible on my own, but having the confidence and tools to put it all together came from you the members. I appreciate everything that has been shared through the past two years, and hope to continue the experience well into the future.

From my family to all of yours, I wish you all the very best of Christmas, and a very safe and prosperious New Year.

Thanks,

2. älg

älg Well-Known Member

Same thing.- Merry Xmas to everyone.

3. chain

chain Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas to all at LRH. I hope this Holiday season finds you and yours in good health, and may your aims be steady in the New Year

4. yotefever

yotefever Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas LRH land /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

5. Jtomlinson

Jtomlinson Well-Known Member

From me too, where ever in the US or world you all are have a Merry and peaceful Christmas and a prosperous 2007

Jonathan

6. abinok

abinok Writers Guild

Merry Christmas everybody! and heres hopeing that santa leaves you some bullets under the tree!

7. col48

col48 Well-Known Member

hi

have a good one all of you and don't eat to much,

Merry Christmas from over the pond

Colin

8. royinidaho

royinidaho Writers Guild

Same from here!

I have never been so excited about anything as with LRH. I have gleaned much from ya'll. I've met a few of you (hope I wasn't a disappointment /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif)

Two things really raised my seasonal depression, well really 3, Dave Wilson's Bullpup, IT SNOWED TODAY, and Kirby's pic w/wife and baby.

Merry Christmas to all and to all may the wind be in your favor.

9. Mountainsheep

Mountainsheep Well-Known Member

The best of health, happiness & prosperity to all of you & your loved ones at LRH.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year,
    Dave

10. Centre Punch

Centre Punch Well-Known Member

To All on LRH, Have a Very Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year.

Ian.

11. Buffalobob

Buffalobob Writers Guild

Merry Christmas to everyone and thanks to everyone. It was a great year and I met some great people and had a great time.

12. Dave King

Dave King Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

It's been a trying year for some members of the site, just a average run-of-the-mill years for others and great year for some; I wish everyone a better go around next year.

13. Chrismadrid

Chrismadrid Well-Known Member

Weh-hey - already celebrating here. Merry <hic> Xmas all. Tomorrows hangover's gonna be a gem ---- Oooooh.