Merry Christmas from Hammer Bullets

Never have I tried Hammer Bullets before, but your acknowledgment of the gift of Jesus Christ brought me to your website to look around ... I just made my first Hammer Bullets purchase that will go with a new 7mm build that is in the works. Looking forward to trying out the bullets. Merry Christmas to you and yours!
Thank you, Sir. I very much appreciate your words and your business. I have to say when I hear this kind of sentiment it makes me slightly uneasy. I (and I will speak for Brian here) have never intended to use Jesus to further our business as an advertisement. We fully acknowledge that we had no chance of getting to this point without the grace of God. We are not that smart, and I don't believe in that kind of luck.

We very much believe in God, Country, and freedom. None of which happen without God's grace. I hope that makes sense.

The site doesn't have a way to split a payment. Give me a call later today and maybe we can figure out a way to get you taken care of.
Ok- yall need to address this in the future probably --- since most of the time a gift card is used it requires extra funds be used too. I didn't even see a place to use a gift card as a payment optiin at all, just cc.

Ok- yall need to address this in the future probably --- since most of the time a gift card is used it requires extra funds be used too. I didn't even see a place to use a gift card as a payment optiin at all, just cc.
If you are using a gift card that you purchased from us there is a spot just above the section where you input your name and address to click to enter your gift card number. That will take that amount off your order and then you can use whatever card to take care of the difference if there is one. If it doesn't take the whole gift card it will store the remaining balance for the next purchase.

If you are using a gift card that you purchased from us there is a spot just above the section where you input your name and address to click to enter your gift card number. That will take that amount off your order and then you can use whatever card to take care of the difference if there is one. If it doesn't take the whole gift card it will store the remaining balance for the next purchase.
Perfect- thanks-- you guys are great!!

Your affirmation of Jesus Christ is priceless,& a Very Merry Christmas back to you Steve and employees 🙏🙏🙏
^^^^^^^^ This times 10! My thoughts and beliefs are exactly that!!! I use the hammers and love 'em. 10 twist Tikka 270 Win is next on the list. Merry Christmas to the entire Hammer crew; may GOD keep you all safe and blessed as only HE, The SON, and the HOLY SPIRIT can! Dan in MT