Merry Christmas from Hammer Bullets

There has been confusion on how to use the coupon. I got with the IT guys today. It is now set up to automatically take the discount now. All you gotta do is put them in your cart and checkout. 12% will come off of bullets with nothing else to do.

Hopefully we got it now! lol

Can a gift card be used to pay? I can see cc payment info but don't see how to pay with a gift card or split payments to a gift card and cc --- just wondering

T
We have never been much for running sales. Particularly on the traditional sale dates like black Friday or cyber Monday. We have tried to do sales that have more to do with patriotism or freedom. So, we have decided to do a 12% off sale on bullets and gift cards for the entire month of December. We figure that the birth of Christ represents one of the greatest gifts of freedom that there is. Merry Christmas to all of you from us at Hammer Bullets. Thanks to all of you for your business and support.

Gotta add in here that the coupon can't be stacked with our military discount or any other coupon. The coupon will appear on the checkout page so you can just click it for the discount.
Very well said!! I agree with your thinking! Jesus was the greatest Christmas present of all time. Thanks Tribb