Merry Christmas from Hammer Bullets

RockyMtnMT

Official LRH Sponsor
We have never been much for running sales. Particularly on the traditional sale dates like black Friday or cyber Monday. We have tried to do sales that have more to do with patriotism or freedom. So, we have decided to do a 12% off sale on bullets and gift cards for the entire month of December. We figure that the birth of Christ represents one of the greatest gifts of freedom that there is. Merry Christmas to all of you from us at Hammer Bullets. Thanks to all of you for your business and support.

Gotta add in here that the coupon can't be stacked with our military discount or any other coupon. The coupon will appear on the checkout page so you can just click it for the discount.

Steve I would rather have the option to buy your new bullets that you have been working on or at least more info on them and an estimated release date than the discount😉 I have 3 new builds I need to work up loads for and I want to use the new line of bullets. You are killing us we need more info!
You could always pick your self up a gift card to use for them later when they come out. That could help cover some of the R&D and get them out the door quicker.