Meopta scopes ????

bruton

Hello it's been a while since I've been on here, hope everyone is shooting strait!
My question is there anyone on here that's using the meopta meopro scopes ? I'm
looking at a 4-12-50 , the glass seems very clear with lots of light transition. Any reviews would help thanks in advance. Bruton

Hello it's been a while since I've been on here, hope everyone is shooting strait!
My question is there anyone on here that's using the meopta meopro scopes ? I'm
looking at a 4-12-50 , the glass seems very clear with lots of light transition. Any reviews would help thanks in advance. Bruton

They make good stuff. They do a lot of OEM work for a lot of popular manufacturers.

meopta rifle scopes

I own two 4x12x50 meopro's. First one ran me around $500, then about 6 months later the same dealer was selling the same scope for $400 to move the leftovers. I couldn't fork it over quick enough. Both have the #4 retical, great products. They both kinda make me rue the day I paid $700 for the 4.5x14x44 Zeiss, #4 German reticle, and I was pretty happy with that deal too.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.