Meopta Optika6 Scope

Dnk9444

I am looking at an Optika6 scope. I see that in the second focal plane scopes the turrets are capped. Does anyone know if they are resettable turrets? I can't find any info on that. I didn't wanna end up with something like a coin slot type turret.

This is my 3-18x56 SFP
LIsSUxPl.jpg

I just received it Friday from another member here so I haven't used it yet but it seems like a very nice scope. The only thing I'm not really liking about it is the 56mm obj, I probably should have bought a 50mm instead.

I have hundreds of rounds under my Meopta Optika6 3-18x50. I can't say enough about the quality and function of this riflescope. Meopta really showed up with a winner this time and I'm not just saying that because I do some freelance work with them. What you get for your money is very impressive with the Optika6 line and won't disappoint. I have had mine on everything from a .17 Springer air rifle to a .375 H&H with zero accuracy/repeatability problems. European glass for well under a grand, gotta love it!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-02-17 at 2.01.51 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-02-17 at 2.01.51 PM.png
    460.8 KB · Views: 206
Tuff, I have had 3 for 6 months and 2 of the highest magnification Optika6's for 4 months. Impressive is the best word to describe them. When you factor in all the features and price, you will also be pleased with your purchase. I do some freelance work with Meopta and I have also purchased 2 of the scopes for my own use. Zero issues at all.

Attachments

• DSC_0272.jpg
    DSC_0272.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 143
Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.