• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Meopta Meopro - Target 4.5-14x50

psdan000

I have two scopes that I purchased from a friend that are collecting dust in my garage. Looking to clear some funds for other projects and move these to a good home. Both scopes are NIB to my understanding, have not been mounted. No signs of ring marks, both are in perfect condition. Will make a package deal if you're interested in buying both. Would also entertain trades, just don't need any more optics right now.

Weaver Grand Slam 4-16x44, 1" tube, EB-X reticle, model number 800654. Comes with everything it did new, box papers and scope cover. As-new, never mounted.
Asking $415 shipped

image_4
image_5
image_6

Meopta Meopro - Target, 4.5-14x50, 1" tube, Z-plex reticle, model # 1012633. Comes with everything it did new, box and papers and scope cap. Box is slightly ripped but in good condition otherwise, scope appears brand new. Asking $465 shipped.
image_1
image_2
image_3

Last edited:
Bump, let's make a deal and move these to a good home. These are both great scopes, I just don't want to take the time to move them onto rifles I already have sighted in. I'd love to make one shipment for both scopes...How about $750 for both scopes TYD.

Weaver has been sold, Bump for the Meopta, great little piece of glass here! Reduced to $435 shipped!

Question, the photo on the box referencing the reticle does not show a vertical line, is it the same on the actual reticle?
I'm thinking about it...

The reticle is just what I would call a standard duplex style reticle, vertical and horizontal lines, smaller lines on the inner portion of the reticle. I will snap a pic of the actual reticle here shortly

Here is the best I could get of the reticle. I'm not sure why the box shows the reticle like that, must be a misprint or something.
IMG_5499 by psdan000, on Flickr