Mentally Challenged Individuals on Gunbroker

Stammster

Currently on Gunbroker they've bid a box of 6.5 Accubond LR 142's bullets for reloading up to $190 for qty 100, when there are 2 other auctions ongoing with buy it now prices of $135 and $160 for the same exact thing.

Im sorry, but some people are just too dumb to be reloading.

Currently on Gunbroker they've bid a box of 6.5 Accubond LR 142's bullets for reloading up to $190 for qty 100, when there are 2 other auctions ongoing with buy it now prices of $135 and $160 for the same exact thing.

are they Fake Buyers / Shills ? running the price up so the others look better ?

If you pay attention, GunBroker if full of sellers who bid up their items through other fake user IDs. I have continually saw on more than one occasion where a used rifle would be bid up and constantly relisted.

I thought you got charged even with non-payment. GB selling is new to me, but with these crazy prices I'm going to offload a few boxes of some popular bullets that are going for insanely prices. The rest I am going to keep in my "invest in heavy metals" portfolio.

I thought you got charged even with non-payment. GB selling is new to me, but with these crazy prices I'm going to offload a few boxes of some popular bullets that are going for insanely prices. The rest I am going to keep in my "invest in heavy metals" portfolio.
I'm not sure about getting charged regardless. You could be right. I know that you don't have to pay them at all but you can't sell anything until you do pay them.

Last edited:
you will be able to buy whats left of that box cheap at an estate sale after he blows himself up a person cant be that goofy and live very long reloading

I recently sold a cpl "reloading supply" items on there and both sold for more than similar product that had lower "buy it now" pricing. I believe it's the way a person formats their search parameters and can't see all the product.

There used to be a coin auction site called TeleTrade that had their computer set up to autobid [they called it incremental bid] in order to boost the price.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.