Memorial Day

To all those who have and/or do serve.... this Miller's for YOU!!! THANK YOU!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

It would be Bud, but Miller don't donate a percentage of sales to the anti-gunners!!! Screw Bud!

Happy Memorial Day to all!!! This is the day to remember our fallen heros!!! Hey I work for the guys that make BUD and as far as I know they finance a lot of shooting and hunting stuff. Look who promotes some of the outdoor shows on TV. I think you will find that it is Aheuser Busch. In their catalogs to buy shirts and so on they always have hunting stuff. I don't know if it is wise to slander a giant promoter like that because they could just turn tail and say the Hell with us. Now if you were talking about ATT I would agree. They give to the Benton Foundation which advocates under kids rights gun control!!!

H-bar,
I know you should not mix Bud with any of the shooting sports. It gives me a headache and I tend to see three targets at the same time. Only kidding. Give me a call and let me know what time we are going to PA for the 1000yd shoot.

Coors light is better!!

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.