• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Meindl Cabelas Denali hunting boots 12

uncle_creepy

i have a gently used pair of size 12E. when i say gently i mean i wore them around the house and out of a few training walks on the golf course here in S. Florida. I tried them and have had them for about a year. I found other boots that are just a better fit for my trip this year. My loss = your gain.

New these are 319$ i'll sell mine for 220$ shipped. I do not have the box. I can send actual pics of the boots but my description is 100% accurate.

Cabela's | Meindl Men's Denali™ Hunting Boots with Fit IQ by Meindl with GORE-TEX® : Cabela's

i have a gently used pair of size 12E. when i say gently i mean i wore them around the house and out of a few training walks on the golf course here in S. Florida. I tried them and have had them for about a year. I found other boots that are just a better fit for my trip this year. My loss = your gain.

New these are 319$ i'll sell mine for 220$ shipped. I do not have the box. I can send actual pics of the boots but my description is 100% accurate.

Cabela's | Meindl Men's Denali™ Hunting Boots with Fit IQ by Meindl with GORE-TEX® : Cabela's

I own a pair of these boots and have put hundreds of miles on them on various hunts. I highly recommend them as they are a comfortable boot and they have remained waterproof after 7 years of use.