Meeting the neighbors ;>}

Richard Owl Mirror

When I first moved to Montana, I took a drive down just about every dirt road I could find leading to the mountains looking for access to the rivers & lakes to fish.
Came upon a friendly type neighbor and took a picture of their Welcome sign.

Neighbor1.jpg

I like it! :) Welcome, so where were you from?

Jeff

Funny thing is, it was the next driveway from the church !
I'm guessing it is the Preachers Home !

I live in Absarokee, the sign was in NYE
I moved from Michigan, born in Detroit and moved to the suburbs later on in life.

Welcome to Montana. I am guessing that this private property is close to some public access, or maybe not? But it does give the impression they are tired of trespassers. It can be annoying to land owners.

Jeff

Welcome to Montana. I am guessing that this private property is close to some public access, or maybe not? But it does give the impression they are tired of trespassers. It can be annoying to land owners.

Jeff

It is a choice piece of land !
The driveway is about two mles long and you still can't see any house so, it might be that people thought it was a regular road.

Reminds me of that verse in a popular country song.

" This house is protected by the good lord and a gun,.. You might meet them both if you show up not welcome son"

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.