• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

MDT 6BR Loaner Magazine

brant89

I've got a two-day match coming up on the 22nd-23rd of this month and my MDT 6BR magazine that was supposed to have a 16 week lead time has turned into a 20+ week lead time and it will not arrive in time. Does anyone have one that they'd be willing to loan out for this shoot? I have one currently be we are expected to have reloads during some stages. I'd be more than willing to cover shipping and send something of value back with the magazine after my match.

I've got a two-day match coming up on the 22nd-23rd of this month and my MDT 6BR magazine that was supposed to have a 16 week lead time has turned into a 20+ week lead time and it will not arrive in time. Does anyone have one that they'd be willing to loan out for this shoot? I have one currently be we are expected to have reloads during some stages. I'd be more than willing to cover shipping and send something of value back with the magazine after my match.
PM me your info and it'll be on the way. Borrow or buy your choice.

Recent Posts