• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED MCWHORTER Custom 6.5x47L full setup with NF nxs

ifenceuin

169feo4.jpg

29v17r8.jpg

34parko.jpg

2pphf8n.jpg

eu4ml4.jpg

MCWHORTER labeled Stiller action
20 MOA rail
McMillan HTG stock with McMillan camo
Obermeyer 5R 8.75" twist, sendero contour with Muzzle Brake
Badger M5 bottom metal
Jewell trigger
Seekins Rings
NF 5.5-22x56mm NP-R1, Zero Stop - no HS
Harris Bipod

Have load data that shoots 1" - 3 shot group at 500yds if the bus driver does his part. Included with package is about 50 rounds loaded 130gr Bergers (2890 fps) and about 50 pieces of once fired brass. Gun is an absolute laser with the 130gr VLDs, but need to move a few to fund another build coming up.

Rifle Only w/ ammo&brass (Scope, Rings, Bipod - Not Included) $3100.00

ENTIRE PACKAGE: Rifle, Ammo, Brass, Scope, Rings, Bipod $4600.00

RCBS Gold Medal Dies with Micrometer seater available for +$100

Buyer of the rifle has the right to the entire package, BUT I WILL NOT SEPERATE PRIOR TO. If only the rifle sells, then the Scope/Rings will be available for $1700

Prices are SHIPPED, conus

PMs replied, thanks

Bbl is 23" (25" w/ brake)
Weight barely over 9lbs without optics

Not positive but the other 5 McWhorters I've owned were 5/8-24 so i would highly expect the same. If real serious i will check it out and confirm

Last edited:
PRICES LOWERED - ONE TIME PRICE DROP ---I WILL NOT DROP AGAIN

Have load data that shoots 1" - 3 shot group at 500yds if the bus driver does his part. Included with package is about 50 rounds loaded 130gr Bergers (2890 fps) and about 50 pieces of once fired brass. Gun is an absolute laser with the 130gr VLDs, but need to move a few to fund another build coming up.

Rifle Only w/ ammo&brass (Scope, Rings, Bipod - Not Included) $3000.00

ENTIRE PACKAGE: Rifle, Ammo, Brass, Scope, Rings, Bipod $4500.00

RCBS Gold Medal Dies with Micrometer seater available for FREE WITH ENTIRE PACKAGE, +$50 WITH RIFLE ONLY

Buyer of the rifle has the right to the entire package, BUT I WILL NOT SEPERATE PRIOR TO. If only the rifle sells, then the Scope/Rings will be available for $1700

Recent Posts